Monday, January 23, 2012

ZERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ZEROED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in September, my goal was to zero the zeros by Christmas. Didn't make it, but made some wonderful progress, and knew it would happen eventually. Today is January 23rd - not quite a month after Christmas - and you've done it. There is not one single child in the older age groups with zero in their grants. Someone - or more than someone - saw the girls that were left, and did a wonderful thing. Elise, Olive, Erin, Leila, Allie, Noel, Ginger, Linda, Judie, Leesa. Zeros NO MORE!!! AND Piper - no longer a zero - and soon to be an orphan no more - she is on the "MY Family Found Me" page !!! We started with 171 children with zero inn their grants. Now there are ZERO ! What a wonderful day. I'll admit, I had days when I really thought it would never happen. I thought people would think it silly - whats the point ? I should have known better !! I really can't believe it's happened, though !! All I can say is THANK YOU !! Whoever you are, wherever you are - thank you. Thank you for reading, thank you for spreading the word, thank you for donating ! Obviously - the main goal has to be get money in the grants - but the true reason is to spread the word, gets the names and faces of the kids out there - to get them seen - to find their families. Yes - the grant money helps - but exposure - that's the key. So - my job is not done - the zeros HAVE been zeroed, but the campaign will continue. Please stay tuned for further announcements !! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for every single penny !!!


1 comment: