Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Twenty forgotten boys





What do these 20 boys all have in common ?


They all have Down Syndrome.


They are all aged between 6 and 9 years.


They all have less than $50 in their grants.


They are all looking for a mommy and daddy.


They all need YOU to help them get over the $50 wall.







I have $0


Fallon



I have $5


Bruce 36F



Marcus


Jaeger


Henry




I have $10


Fernando



I have $15.50


Joey
(no picture)


I have $20


Charles


Cyril


Leonard


Jordan


Samuel



Luke


Kolya
Kolya

Glenn




I have $23


Drew
Drew




I have $30


Maxim
 


Mikale






I have $30.80


Kaleb






I have $40


Alexei



The bigger their grant, the better their chance of being chosen for adoption.  
These are older kids who have been passed over again and again. And again.


Please - give them a chance - help their grants grow !!


No comments:

Post a Comment