Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Listing those below $50


I decided to make a complete list of the children who still need to get over the $50 wall. If you scroll to the bottom you will see that some are oh so close. However, as you can see, there are 6 newly listed children at the top who have $0, as well as 3 who have less than $20, our last goal :( 
 If you can see your way to helping them out, that would be great !!
By the way - I have spent quite some time trying to get all the text to be the same color, but blogger seems to have it's own ideas, so I'm afraid there's no sense to the colors of the names !
All the names should be linked to that child's Reece's Rainbow profile, so feel free to click on their names and so find their donate button !  I chose not to use their pictures for this post. Firstly, because there are so many ! Secondly - so you can, if you wish, choose to donate to a child without seeing what they look like. Those kids without photos are at such a disadvantage - as are the children who had a bad picture taken, through no fault of their own.

Our goal is to get ALL of these children at least $50 in their grants 
by the 4th of July.
Please help.



I have $0


I have $2

I have $5.50
Joey 

I have $6

I have $20
Zane 

I have $21

I have $21.60

I have $22

I have $22.50

I have $23

I have $24

I have $25

I have $26

I have $26.80

I have $27

I have $27.50

I have $27.60

I have $30

I have $30.60

I have $30.80

I have $31

I have $32.50

I have $33.50

I have $38

I have $38.50

I have $39

I have $40










Remember - pray - share - donate


No comments:

Post a Comment