Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ELEVEN new members !!



I just wanted to write a quick post to thank those who helped eleven children join the $20 Club in the last couple of days !! Drew #6-1, Kaleb #6-5, Mabel, Danielle 2H, Vitaly, Jason, Samson, Allie-CH, Bernadette, Dawn #17-1 and Kate 26HA - welcome ! (I have to admit, some of my favorite kids are in this group).

I also have a request - I don't know about anyone else, but when I see a new child in the older age group who has a brand new donation button, with a big fat ZERO in it, I get a little upset. We spent 4 long months stamping out those zeros - I don't want to see ANY more !! I've stomped on a few the past couple of days - but if I miss one, feel free to get rid of it as quickly as possible - zeros have NO place in MY kids grants !! :)

Thanks again to all who have helped get these grants up to $20 - I'll keep updating every few days, as usual :)

No comments:

Post a Comment