Monday, October 24, 2011

Far from zero

While focusing on the zeros, I get to see the faces of all the older children, and some of them have substantial grants, so I thought I would share. Who knows who might be reading, and falling in love ?
Just click on their names for more info.
















In our "Other Angel" department, we have Gregory, he has $4398.97 in his grant !

and last but most definitely not least, beautiful Lorie, who has $3831.50 !


Please, if you are considering adoption, or know someone who is, please don't forget about our older children - they are so very deserving of a family.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing Celine! I am her warrior & currently fundraising for her by hosting a Giveaway on my blog for her & Cora Lynne. In 2 weeks I hope to add another $285 to her grant, as thats when I get my check from the local consignment sale. I am praying the local down syndrome walk last weekend might bring a family for that sweet girl

    ReplyDelete