Friday, January 18, 2013

The babies


 
Regular readers will know that I advocate for the older children, the passed over kiddos, those with the least hope.

Of course, I do see the younger children - I see those who are being adopted or advocated for - but very rarely do I go and actually LOOK at them.

This evening, I did.  I was curious, to see how many of the younger kids had zero in their grants.
 
I was, I confess, shocked.  I realize that many are newly listed, and so haven't had a chance for their grants to grow yet.
 
I was still amazed to see that there are, currently, 47 children aged 0-5 who have ZERO in their grants.
 
I couldn't just ignore them.
 
So here they are.  Most are "Other Angels" - children with needs other than Down Syndrome.  The majority of children with DS are able to grow their grants during the annual Angel Tree Christmas fundraiser, so thankfully most have at least $1000 in their grants.

Please - look at these children - and consider donating to them - or sharing them ?


Danny #6-15 - $0
 
Priscilla #4-8 - $0
 
Alan - $0
 
 
Bruno - $0
 
 
Reeves 2S - $0
 
Karson 16G -  $0
 
Layne 9HA - $0
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Brendan - $0

 
Nicholas - $0
Nicholas (2)
 
Kopelan - $0
 
Jennings - $0
 
 
Logan - $0
 
 
Elijah - $0
 
 
Donnie - $0
 
 
Elias - $0
 
 
 
 
Jeremiah - $0
 
Seeley - $0
 
 
Apollo - $0
 
Thomas - $0
 
 
Franklin - $0
 
 
Bradley - $0
 
 
 
 
Cole - $0
 
 
Matt - $0
 
 
Jack - $0
 
 
Jamie - $0
 
 
Michael - $0
 
 
Chasen - $0
 
 
Cara - $0
20602083027
 
 
Elle - $0
Elle
 
Sarea - $0
 
 
Helen - $0
 
 
Fern - $0
 
 
Chantelle - $0
 
Penelope - $0
 
Arika 32K - $0
 
 
 
Vera - $0
 
 
Alder - $0
 
 
Jolina - $0
 
 
Lanora - $0
 
 
Quinn - $0
 
 
Ysabelle - $0
 
 
Please do whatever you can to get these children HOME !!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment