Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Help for fifteen ??



Before I begin - please, as always - check HERE to see how all the kids are doing !!!

As you should know by now, we're trying to get all of the older kids up to - or beyond - $100 in their grants.

Below are the children who are the closest to the goal - for now.

Please - if you can - help them out a little and see if they can soar over that $100 wall !!!

Corey - I need $9

Tiana - I need $32.50


Gerard - I need $24.70

Marjorie - I need $4.60  !!

Angela - I need $32

Tanner - I need $39.40

Michael - I need $35

Cooper - I need $15

Matvey - I need $19.50

Cate - I need $15

Jenny & Jordan - We need $32

Britta - I need $40

George - I need $35

Fallon - I need $40

Maksim - I need $32.50


Fifteen children - all oh so close to that $100 wall - what can YOU do to help ??

Can you donate ?
Share?
Pray?
Whatever you do - it's better than doing nothing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment