Sunday, July 1, 2012

THREE DAYS - 21 children


YOU DID IT !!!!

THEY ARE ALL OVER THE WALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


UPDATED AGAIN - MONDAY, 1.30PM - ONLY EIGHT CHILDREN LEFT !!!!



MONDAY MORNING - NOW THERE ARE ONLY TWELVE CHILDREN NEEDING TO JUMP THE WALL - WHO'S HERO DO YOU WANT TO BE ???

SO HERE WE ARE - three days until the 4th of July - and only 21 of the original zeros still waiting to soar over the $50 wall.  
If I'm doing my math right, that means we need to get 7 children over each day. Easy !!  Just look how little the kids need - $449 would get them ALL over !!! 
Which child do YOU want to help ??  
You don't have to give the whole amount - lots of $5's soon add up !! 
Please - whatever you CAN manage is better than nothing !!


 MATVEY - I MADE IT !! 


ALAN - I MADE IT !!


SAMUEL - I MADE IT !!

MARK - I MADE IT !!!


MARJORIE - I MADE IT !!

NATALIJA - I MADE IT !!!

LANCE - I MADE IT !!

CHRISTIAN - I MADE IT !!! 

ANDERSON - I MADE IT !!!

MIKALE - I MADE IT !!! 

LUKE - I MADE IT !!!

STEFFIE - I MADE IT !!

YURI - I MADE IT !!!

ANDREW - I MADE IT !!!

AVERY - I MADE IT !!!

PRUDENCE - I MADE IT !!!

JENNY AND JORDAN - I MADE IT !!!

EVAN - I MADE IT !!


TROY - I MADE IT !!!

JORDAN - I MADE IT !!!

GLENN - I MADE IT !!


Remember - if you can't donate - please SHARE so they can be found by their families - they ARE out there somewhere !!  

2 comments: